NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE N500K MONTHLY STAKING WISELY  (Read 645 times)

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HOW TO MAKE N500K MONTHLY STAKING WISELY
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:54:05 PM »

Making fabulous money most times does not require physical muscle but it entails just having access to information and applying it.

I'm sure you might have heard someone talk about football betting, you might have even seen somebody turned to sudden millionaire. Well, thatís the power of football betting business. If you have ever wondered how to make money by betting in Nigeria or anywhere in the world then be grateful as you have come to the right place at the right time.

We help you earn between N100,000 and N500,000 monthly from football betting right here in Nigeria without you having to sweat.

You see, the reason some people are not making money with sport betting is because of greed, they don't take it as business by wanting to hit it big in one day like using N100 to want to earn N20,000 or N5000 to win N100,000 using big odds.

Our odd varies from 2.00 - 5.00 daily, it is very easy to make money with football betting business you just get the pick, play it, win it and withdraw money.

It's as simple as ABC.

HOW WE OPERATE

STEP1. Subscribe to our monthly membership. Payment can be made though Direct bank payment, Online transfer, ATM transfer etc.

STEP2. Once your registration has been confirmed, you shall be receiving our daily picks right on your email daily. some hours before the matches. Odd varies from 2.00 - 5.00.

STEP3. We shall give professional advice on how to place your bets so that we shall always return profitable after every match day or day after.

STEP4. You don't need know anything about football. The tips we give to you, play it online or take it to betting shops within your area and place the bet.

STEP 5. See your betting income increases or Go to the Nigerian football betting websites'  betting shop the second day to collect your winnings and use the tips for the day to play again for that day.

STEP6. Keep using our betting tips for your 30days subscription and make up to 500% - 2000% returns on your investment after the 30days. RENEW your subscription and keep on enjoying our tips to make good money from football betting.

WE REMAIN IN BUSINESS ONLY WHEN YOU ARE WINNING AND ABLE TO AFFORD OUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION SO, WE GO EXTRA MILE TO GIVE CORRECT PICKS.

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW N15,000 ONLY. ALL THROUGH LAST YEAR WE CHARGE N30,000 AND OUR NUMEROUS SUBSCRIBERS STILL MAKE HUGE MONEY.

YOU CAN PAY N15,000 FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO BANK DETAILS BELOW

PAY TO:

(Direct bank payment, Online transfer, ATM transfer etc)

ACCOUNT NAME : OLUWASEGUN ADEBAYO,
             ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0004130591
             BANK NAME:GTB

Immediately after payment, you are to send the following details to 08066443671

1. Depositor's Name

2. Amount paid

3. Your Email Address (that's where we shall be sending the daily picks)

4. DAILY PICK

If the payment is made before 12.00noon, you start getting the pick from that day on, but if you pay by 1pm and above you start getting the pick from the following day.

By the following day, you shall start getting our picks delivered to the EMAIL address you submit to us on or before 11:59am daily. Always check you email INBOX and SPAMBOX (sometimes mails get trapped in the spambox) Do check both daily for our picks.

YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU JOIN US WHEN YOU START EARNING FROM OUR MATHEMATICALLY CALCULATED PICKS WITH LOW RISK AND HIGH YIELDS.

OUR LOWEST EARNER EARNS OVER N100,000 monthly.

WE HAVE MEMBERS WHO NET OVER N500,000 monthly.

New forum click http://www.hotbizforum.com

Would you like to buy a site like N airland log on to http://www.nairaway.com (Nairaway for sale call 08066443671)

Get SURE 2 to 5 odds daily CLICK HERE

BelloSKK

• View Profile
Re: HOW TO MAKE N500K MONTHLY STAKING WISELY
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »

Good day Mr Segun,
In an attempt to patronize one of the promoters of Sports Betting Subscription Service, I came across a scammer, "Coast Betting Tips" who was able to defraud me with the sum of N5,000 as weekly fees, just yesterday, and whom during our discussion black-mailed your betting picks subscription service as a scam.
I have decided to send you a copy of our Facebook chats from the beginning to the end so that you can see it yourself before the guy decided to delete all his remaining posts.
Here are the chats:
You are now connected on Messenger.

Coast Betting Tips: Hello Mr Bello
Me: Good day Boss, how is life?

Coast Betting Tips: Good and yours?
Me: Fine, thank God.

Coast Betting Tips: Are you into sports betting games?
Me: No, but want to start now. I am a complete novice, I am just hearing about it, just of recent.

Coast Betting: Alright
There is no problem about that
But you have to register with us first before you can receive games from us
And I will be sending you games to play
Me: So, how does it work?

Coast Betting: We have games for vip and regular
Vip is for 2 weeks
Regular is for 1 week
Vip is 50,000 naira
Regular is 30,000 naira
Me: Sir, but your fees are extremely outrageous. They are not affordable. Pls, what is the LAST price tag to pay for each class?

Coast Betting: How much can you afford as a first timer let see if we can consider you with that amount?
Huh???
Me: Are we bargaining? Let me know EXACTLY what you have been charging your clients sincerely, then I would decide on whether I subscribe for it or move elsewhere.

Coast Betting: Same amount
Me: What do you mean by same amount?

Coast Betting: Let me show you all this WhatsApp chat
How much can you afford as a first timer let see if we can consider you with that amount?
Me: Pls, take a look at this write up on the website, www.nairaclass.com 
HOW TO MAKE N100,000 T0 N500,000 MONTHLY WITH FOOTBALL BETTING

Coast Betting: Don't go into it oh
Me: The Promoter charges N15,000 monthly.

Coast Betting: It's a scam, they will collect your money and run away
Me: Tell me the last price for both classes.

Coast Betting: If you can raise up to 10,000 naira for the regular.... I will help you with that amount
Me: So you mean N5,000 per week?

Coast Betting: Then for the VIP, if you can raise up to 20,000 naira.... I will help you with that amount
Me: How many weeks for VIP?

Coast Beting: Vip is for 2 weeks
Me: Meaning Regular class is N5,000 per week, and VIP is N10,000 per week.

Coast Betting: Yes
Me: What is the difference between Regular and VIP Class?

Coast Betting: The difference is the odds and duration
Me: Like how?

Coast Betting: The VIP odds is much higher than the regular odds
Me: I am about to register. What are the 3 BEST  companies to consider for Betting
I want to start with Regular Class before I upgrade to VIP.
May I have your registration details in order to register?

Coast Betting: After we confirm your payment then you will be receiving games from us
Me: What are the 3 Best Betting Companies to consider for registration?

Coast Betting: I don't get you
Me: Among the many sports betting companies around (Nairabet, Merry Bet, Bet9ja, etc), which ones are the BEST 3 of them?
OCT 27TH, 4:12PM

Coast Betting: Bet9ja
OCT 27TH, 9:04PM
Me: OK Sir. I want to start with Regular class for a week before I advance to the VIP Class in the second week. Is that possible? Does it mean that I will pay N5,000 for a complete week?

Me: Alright
Coast Betting: Can you make the payment through transfer?
Me: No
Me: Is it for 7 or 5 days (week)
Send me your payment details so that I shall pay next week.

Coast Betting: Ok
UBA Bank
Eju Joshua Diamond
That's the account details after we confirm your payment then you will be receiving games from us
Me: So Sir, if I paid N5,000 for how many days will you be sending me the games picks before I migrate to VIP?

Coast Betting: 3 days
Me: Sir, are 3 days make a week?

Coast Betting: Yeah
Me: Supposing I pay on Monday morning next week, which 3 days will you be sending me the games pick?
OCT 27TH, 11:14PM

Coast Betting: I don't have much time to answer all this questions?
NOV 1ST, 10:45AM
Me: ok
THU 8:11AM
Me: Morning Mr Eju, just to tell you that I want to pay for your 1 Week VIP Bet Tips. But since you have decided to charge me N10,000 per week (VIP Class), I want to pay half (N5,000) now then after I won my first day I will pay you the remaining N5,000 weekly fees. Do you agree with me?
SUN 7:57AM
Me: Morning Sir
SUN 12:19PM

Coast Betting: Hello
Me: Afternoon Sir

Coast Betting: Afternoon, how are you doing today?
Me: Fine Sir

Coast Betting: What where you talking about the other time?
Me: Pls,refer back shortly to our previous chat on subscription.

Coast Betting: Ok
Are you ready now?
Me: Yes, by tomorrow if you agree, I will pay N5,000 into your UBA account. When I get your VIP games, played them and won, then I will balance you the remaining N5,000 for the weekly VIP subscription. Is that cool to you?

No problem
Me: This is just because I am a complete newbie, if not I would balance you 100 percent.
Sir, but I have been struggling to log into my Bet9ja account since last week. Whenever I tried logging in, they keep on asking me to change my password. I sent many emails to the customer service, but still the problem persists.

Me: Please, do you help me to solve the problem before tomorrow, so that I can fund my account?

Coast: Click "forgotten password"
Me: I keep doing it, entering a new password, re-enter it again and send, but still it keeps repeating me.
Sir, if I get your games tomorrow how would I play them, step-by-step?

Coast: I will send the booking code
Me: Let me have your payment details once again.

Coast: Ok
UBA Bank
Eju Joshua Diamond
That's the account details after we confirm your payment then you will be receiving games from us
Me: Depending on my winning, I will keep on patronizing you at all the times.

Coast: Alright
Me: Do I have to still visit a Bet9ja shop around me after I played a game?

Coast: No, since you have a bet9ja account
You can bet it online
Me: The games that you will be sending me, could I play them on any Betting company apart from Bet9ja?

Coast: Yes
Me: Thanks so much for your precious time and consideration. May God bless you as we do business together. Expect my payment tomorrow morning

Coast: Alright
Me: And you too
How so soon should I play the games after I receive them from you to avoid being late?
TUE 12:06PM
Sir, as promised, I have just paid N5,000 into your UBA account. sInce I do not have a  WhatsApp account, be sending me the games to my email before I create a WhatsApp account. My email is ahmadnetjobs777@gmail.com. Thanks.
TUE 6:30PM

Coast: There is something I would like us to discuss about the payment you made
8:09AM
Me: Morning Sir.

Coast: Good morning sir, how are you doing today
Fine, and you?
Me: Sir, you said you want us to disuss about the payment I made into your account yesterday. Uh?

But there is a little problem with the payment, which I want both of us to discuss about
We received the money you paid yesterday, but my boss is saying that the money you paid is not enough to buy games from us
Me: Are you trying to be SMART after you have received my payment?

Coast: No
Me: Do you know that I have copies of our chats and payment tellers?

Coast: That's the game I was supposed to send to you yesterday
He said you should try and make it up to 10,000 naira
Me: With whom did we discussed and agreed on paying N5,000 before and then N5,000 after winning the games? You or the so-called scammer BOSS?

Coast: I told you that the regular is 30,000 naira
Then you make 5000 naira payment
Me: Did I ask you to send the games yesterday.
Bros, you're simply a SCAMMER.
COAST BETTING TIPS is a pure S-C-A-M

Coast: Why do you think that?
Me: That has been their tactics for a long time.

Coast: No my dear friend
You getting it wrong
Me: Let's cut the story short. I don't like your games. Just refund my N5,000.

Adding 5000 naira to your payment
Is not a big deal
Because you are the one who is going to enjoy it later
Not me
Me: I have ALL your details: our chats, Payment Teller, and your account information. I WILL definitely use them against you if you attempt to be SMART.

Coast: I don't care if you have all those, what I care about is for you to do what you are told to do
Me: There's nothing I can do anymore
Refund into my Access Bank account number 0700186954

Coast: Nigerians are too greedy
Nigerians are too greedy.... You want to pay 5000 naira for something of 30,000 naira
Me: Account details are: Bello Ahmed, account number 0700186954, Bank name is Access Bank. Period.

Coast: Now you are asked to pay 10,000 naira....
You are complaining
I will discuss it with my boss
Bye for now
I will get back to you later
Me: I want us to cut ALL this long story short. I paid my money to you for service delivery which you failed to do after reaching agreement. Now, you breached the same agreement, so I back out of it. I need total refund. No complaint whatsoever.
The earlier you refund it, the better.

Coast: When you are ready let me know
Okay
Me: I don't like your games. Period! I expect your refund before 12 noon tonight, bros.

Be waiting for your money...
Me: By for now, as I want to get out to prepare for my official assignments

Coast: I thought you are a reasonable and matured man... Not knowing that you are as greedy as the president of this country
Me: Thanks for ALL these insults. But I give between now and 12 noon to respond back with my refund. Bye.

Coast: You caused it
I talked to you as a reasonable man, but you started calling me scammer
Do you think that 5000 naira, can do anything for me....
Me: Are you telling me you are not matured and responsible enough to enter into any agreement and stick to it no matter what? Responsible and mature people keep their promises and agreements even if it cost them a fortune. Don't you know that? Between you and I, who failed to honour the agreement? I made my promise and I fulfilled it yesterday which you have already confirmed. Did you make yours? Now between us, who is a better man: mature and responsible?

Because the way you act at first doesn't suit the kind of person I was thinking you are
Me: Mr Eju Joshua Diamond enough of ALL this insults. Be making attempts to refund my money by 12 noon. Forget all these clarification, I don't want your service. Period!

Coast: Then you have to calm down and let's talk
Okay!!!!
I didn't plan for this
And you not the only one that is buying from us
Don't worry
I will discuss it with my boss
Chat later
I need to attend to some other things
Me: See, I thought you are mature and responsible enough to engage in any business dealings, but you keep on proving me wrong within less than an hour. I don't think there is any talk left between us. I am mature and responsible, butyou're not. So, how can we still have any talk to do?

Coast: Ok thanks
I leave you for now
Me: Mr Diamond, this can't solve problem. The only solution is for me to receive my refund alert.
You BETTER do, bros.
11:36AM

Coast: Get out
Go and do your worst
Sent from Mobile
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »

Decide for yourself from where to subscribe, he is a hungry marketer who tag other people as ''s.c.a.m.m.e.r  just to win your heart to pay. Have you ever seen me beg anyone to buy my product? No, it has never happened, and it will not happen IJN (amen). I earn money through multiple sources online in short I just moved into my multi-millions naira new house.  So, why will I be begging if you like subscribe to my product or any other person I don't care.

BelloSKK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:12 PM »

Sir,
What I meant and expected from you is to start sending me the games to play as I continue re-paying you gradually, within a week (from Friday to Friday). I know that very well you will not send games to Test for free. But if I indicated commitment to start payment you will be able to send me some games to play.
Now, that you have changed, I want you to kindly send me games to play for just a DAY in order to enable me test and verify how good your subscription service is. Just a for a DAY.
I come to realize that you have many offers which I also want to pay for later.
Thanks very much.
Ahmad.

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 03:11:26 PM »

Subscription is N15,000 and I have discontinued giving test games for long. I stopped because those that request free game/test are unserious elements based on experience.

BelloSKK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 09:44:34 PM »

Mr Segun,
Having already paid 1/3 of the total monthly subscription fees of N15,000, at least, I am sure, I have made a giant step in being serious in the offer. You definitely know that I am serious. You would not count me among unserious people.
Out of the 30 days of a month, I am requesting for only a DAY in order to see exactly how it works, so that you would only continue sending me the games AFTER  I have completed payment of the remaining balance.
After we are done with this offer, I still want to order some products among your Special Offers. Some of them include:
1. Paypal Business
2. Typing Captcha
3. Earn $1 every 2 Minutes
4. Get Daily Payment from Invisible Paymaster.
Thanks for your consideration.

BelloSKK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 07:08:07 PM »

Segun, if you still find it inconvenient to do, I want you to send me this Manual, "Get Daily Payment from Invisible Paymaster". I will use it before I re-coup the total subscription fees of N15,000.
I have been calling you, but you're not picking my calls. I still need more of your offers. I want to take my time to order them one after the other.
I will be expecting it.
Thanks.

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 10:51:56 AM »

You can't teach me the work that I have been doing for over five (5) years. If I say N5000, N15,000, N30,000 etc you can't just be pricing it as it is not groundnut and popcorn wares.

As for picking call, it is not necessary since we've spoken before, text the product you paid for and your email address then it will be delivered to you.

BelloSKK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 12:30:56 PM »

Send me this e-book, "Get Daily Payment from Invisible Paymaster". This is my email addrress, ahmadnetjobs777@gmail.com.

BelloSKK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 11:23:01 AM »

I am waiting for it.

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 01:20:23 PM »

Delivered.