NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Software development  (Read 145 times)

Zendr

• View Profile
Software development
« on: September 04, 2018, 02:14:11 PM »

How to choose good software development company? What tips do you know?

Kabone11

• View Profile
Re: Software development
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »

There are numerous software development businesses in market and selecting the right partner for your software product requires a quality-driven approach, precise judgement and most importantly, clear expectations from the software. Failure in selecting the right software company can land you up in massive mess, delaying the release, and severely hampering your budget.

You may be at any stage of the development, and looking out for software establishments. But before selecting a software development company, define the role it should play for you; Assistant, Advisor, or Partner.

Hungerr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:21:39 AM »

I think that the main factors are feedbacks and customers support. I can recommend to contact IDAP company https://idapgroup.com/ I was developing my apps with their help. They have a lot of positive feedbacks though.

TimHK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 08:52:13 AM »

I think it's necessary to have a list of useful websites and useful software that you can use in your work. I recently discovered a site where I found the graphic design bundles https://masterbundles.com/downloads/category/active/graphics/ Several times I used in design  :) :)

JohnWick7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 05:05:54 AM »

It is very gratifying.