HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE & GUARANTEED 16,800 naira FROM HOME

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE & GUARANTEED 16,800 naira FROM HOME  (Read 215 times)

Olanrewaju

• View Profile
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE & GUARANTEED 16,800 naira FROM HOME
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 06:57:11 AM »

If you are among my fans here and still earning that peanut salaries you better wake up and make real money online

IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you continue reading, I will also show you how I personally make 20,000naira weekly with this using a very simple trick which is not known to many. Just check the bottom of this info to see how I make 20,000naira weekly with a very simple trick. Everybody I showed this tricks to are also cashing out BIG weekly using it. This trick which is unknown to many will increase your earnings greatly from DAY1 you begin.

INTRODUCTION

#### STEP 1

WHAT IS VIRAL TREND?

VIRAL TREND is a platform that promotes (adverts) brands/businesses or simply put, their ads on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Advertisers pay for the ads they have created and the registered promoters carry out tasks and get paid 90% of what the advertisers pay per task.

Big brands like Okadabooks, Project Fame, and others advertise with them to get followers and views on social media. Fashion contestants, beauty pageantry, campus ambassadors candidates, etc advertise with them to get valid likes, views and comments to help them win. Musicians advertise with them to get views for their latest music videos.

Now, above is how Viral Trend makes their money. They're not one of these ponzi schemes that do not have a product proposition and eventually and intentionally crashes to collect their profits from hanging money. Hope you see the difference?

#### STEP 2

THE EARNING SYSTEM.

It is very easy and simple to earn. Please, who doesn't know how to like pictures and watch videos?
*You just need to perform these on the profiles given to you by VIRAL TREND.*

You earn for following social media pages and profiles
*_You earn for liking picture either on Facebook, IG or Twitter._*
*_You earn for commenting either facebook, IG or Twitter._*
*_You earn for viewing pages on IG._*
*_You earn for subscribing to an advertiser's YouTube channel._*
*_You earn for viewing an advertiser's post on IG._*
*_You earn for retweeting on twitter.

With this, you are sure of guarantee 560naira/Day and minimum 16,800naira Monthly.
REFERRAL IS NOT A MUST, YOU STILL GET PAID 560naira/DAY AND MINIMUM 16,800naira MONTHLY WITHOUT REFERRING ANYBODY PERFORMING THE TASK STATED ABOVE YOU WILL BE SEEING INSIDE YOUR ACCOUNT DASHBOARD. I ALSO DIDNíT REFER ANYBODY TO START GETTING PAID. YOU CAN CASHOUT STRAIGHT TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT ANYTIME YOU LIKE.

There are two(2) types of accounts you can choose from while registering. PREMIUM ACCOUNT is just N2,500 while BASIC ACCOUNT is just N500. I strongly advice you to choose PREMIUM ACCOUNT because of the earning potential. I also started with a PREMIUM ACCOUNT and I've never regretted any bit of it. The massive daily earnings these two accounts give is what makes the difference so choose PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please immediately you registered, quickly go to your dashboard and connect your social media accounts to start getting paid at that self same minute you registered.

#### STEP 3

HOW TO REGISTER

1. To get started, Click here => http://bit.ly/33uywrP

Use chrome browser or Firefox, don't use Opera mini when assessing the site.

2. Please choose PROMOTE AND EARN while registering.

3. You will get a verification link to the email address that you just registered with.

4.  Login to your email and click on VERIFY EMAIL.

*Now login into the website and link all your social media accountS*

*Note to link YouTube simply login to your gmail account (gmail owns YouTube) using same Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser*

*DON'T USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA APP TO PERFORM TASK, LOGIN  TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT ON A BROWSER*

*_5. Next, choose a plan: BASIC ACCOUNT or PREMIUM ACCOUNT. I recommend PREMIUM ACCOUNT because of the earning potential, I also started with their premium account. (It's very secured) and get approved._*

*You are good to go. You can now see social media tasks on your dashboard immediately, perform tasks and start earning Immediately.*

#### STEP 4

CONCLUSION

You may say that you have other paying platform, good to know that but i believe you know that having many source of income is not a bad idea, you can add this to your source of income while your account grow bigger..*

*NOTE** VIRAL-TREND PAY ANY TIME ANY DAY  => http://bit.ly/33uywrP

Now let me show you how I personally make 20,000naira weekly with this site I just showed you above using a very simple trick which is unknown to many. So, after you are done registering, message me with the email address you used in registering your account (send it here => olanrewaju@1k-academy.cf or olanrewaju@hioloanrewaju.cf ) and I will take it from there. Of course, you have to go for the PREMIUM ACCOUNT because thatís where the real money lies and where this simple trick can be applied. So instead of making 3,920naira weekly, you will be making 20k every single week using my trick that is unknown to many.