Popular computer games

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Popular computer games  (Read 587 times)

Pruffer

• View Profile
Re: Popular computer games
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 03:13:56 PM »

Thanks for the advice. In the CS: GO, I have been playing for more than five years. Today I download the CoD MW 2019, I have a discount in the incentive. Tell me which keyboard to take for gaming.
You need to choose a keyboard for your style of play and take into account physiology. A curved keyboard came up to me. I also advise you to look at compression gloves, read here. These gloves help a lot if you play for PC for many hours.

Guarana

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »

If you were presented with a powerful computer, then you need to use it to the maximum. Play the top-end modern games. I advise you to play CoD MW 2019. Another network game in CS: GO, if you like a team game. I follow the games of my favorite teams. For example, Fnatic CSGO Team. I also recommend that you complete GTA 5 if you have not already done so.
Thanks for the advice. In the CS: GO, I have been playing for more than five years. Today I download the CoD MW 2019, I have a discount in the incentive. Tell me which keyboard to take for gaming.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 03:00:14 PM by Guarana »

Ferelo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 02:04:08 PM »

If you were presented with a powerful computer, then you need to use it to the maximum. Play the top-end modern games. I advise you to play CoD MW 2019. Another network game in CS: GO, if you like a team game. I follow the games of my favorite teams. For example, Fnatic CSGO Team. I also recommend that you complete GTA 5 if you have not already done so.

Guarana

• View Profile
Popular computer games
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 12:59:07 PM »

What computer games are now the most popular? What can I play? My parents gave me a powerful computer.