How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies?

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 71 times)

Bassuer

• View Profile
Re: How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 08:14:47 AM »

I used only one online wallet for ETС, so I can tell you only about it.  I read one forum for crypto traders and someone recommended this site https://etcwallet.net/ . I realized that this is what I need and decided to register. Registration took a couple of minutes and I liked it. This is a very convenient wallet for a beginner, at least I very quickly figured out the interface of this digital wallet. You can read more on the website about the conditions that they offer, but I liked that it's simple and quick, doesn't take much time and doesn't need any documents for verification.

Gerard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 07:35:54 PM »

How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies? I'm interested in a digital wallet for Ethereum Classic.
Yes, but there are also many scammers on the Internet, I would like to know the opinion of real people about the digital wallets that they used. What are the pros and cons of this or that wallet.

Bassuer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 07:34:22 PM »

You can find many services on the Internet that offer online wallets for cryptocurrencies.

Gerard

• View Profile
How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »

How to choose a good e-wallet for cryptocurrencies? I'm interested in a digital wallet for Ethereum Classic.