I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet  (Read 40 times)

Bassuer

• View Profile
Re: I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 02:35:25 PM »

I recently started investing my money in ETH. I chose a cryptocurrency for a long time and I searched for a crypto wallet for a long time that would suit me. I found a good solution for me, here https://oldetherwallet.com/ is the site, there is more information. I chose a crypto wallet with a user friendly interface, I like the simple and clear design, I also wanted the registration to be simple. This crypto wallet meets my requirements. I also read about what level of security this crypto wallet offers, it's very important for me that hackers don't gain access to my data, so I chose that crypto wallet that doesn't store my keys on their servers.
Thank you for sharing. This is really interesting for me!

Gerard

• View Profile
Re: I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 02:47:24 PM »

I recently started investing my money in ETH. I chose a cryptocurrency for a long time and I searched for a crypto wallet for a long time that would suit me. I found a good solution for me, here https://oldetherwallet.com/ is the site, there is more information. I chose a crypto wallet with a user friendly interface, I like the simple and clear design, I also wanted the registration to be simple. This crypto wallet meets my requirements. I also read about what level of security this crypto wallet offers, it's very important for me that hackers don't gain access to my data, so I chose that crypto wallet that doesn't store my keys on their servers.

Bassuer

• View Profile
I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 01:50:57 PM »

I need advice on how to choose a good crypto wallet. What wallets do you use? What is your opinion about them? What are the pros and cons of your crypto wallets?