The Private School Teachers are suffering the most and the irony is our agony go

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: The Private School Teachers are suffering the most and the irony is our agony go  (Read 769 times)

peco4me

• View Profile

The Private School Teachers are suffering the most and the irony is our agony goes unnoticed.
We teachers in private schools in Nigeria continue to suffer from low wages, gruelling work hours, and now no salary at all amid COVID 19 lockdown.

Am a young man living in straitened circumstances and in dire need for your financial support due to the grave situation I am in.

This is a genuine request and I have evidence to prove if requested.

I am unable to meet the monthly expenses of myself and the family for more than two months now.
God knows how we are surviving all these months without getting a penny of our salaries!
I am facing a lot of problems due to non-issuance of salary.
This lockdown has been a testing time for me and my family.
I know the situation is the same all over the world but I will talk about my miseries.

I have been working for the last 3 years trying to meet the family needs.
Now without a salary, I am in a begging position, asking money from friends and relatives.

Life has hit me hard amid COVID 19 lockdown and authorities are not paying any heed towards the likes of me.
COVID 19 has made life hard for me, but the carelessness of authorities and nonpayment of salary has made the scenario even scarier.

I feel ashamed of asking my parents for money now.
I have to take care of my younger ones too.
I am feeling very helpless as all my  savings are exhausted.
There is nothing at home, no money in account and we are very hungry.  
I started thinking of a way out.

Who can I meet in this Covid 19 period?
So I have decided to try my luck here with some kind of public funding or perhaps a private donation.
I know there is someone out there who can help me and God almighty will bless such a person mighty and that person will never lack anything good in life in Jesus name.

This is a serious issue. I felt embarrassed that my family could not eat properly.
I desperately need your help to assist my family.
Am finding it difficult to even eat and put some food in my cupboards for myself and my family.
I have tried everywhere and have been turned down.

I am in a very severe state of destiny crashing which I don't pray for only if someone could bail me out.
I will be very glad if you can help me.
I will be grateful with any amount.

Someone should please help me with any amount of money.
even if it is (N500) or (N1000).
No amount is too small.
God will abundantly be providing for you.

I am Ogbonnaya Christian Eze, from Ebonyi state, Okposi, Ohaozara.
Am presently living in Ilesa in Osun state.

My Bank account number:- 0108798125
Access Bank Nigeria
My phone number is 08067556263.

I appreciated your time.
Thank you for taking the time out to read.
Once again,
Am Sorry for bothering you.

Thank you for the time and consideration you have given my situation.
I hope to hear from you soon.
I can be reached at (+234) 08067556263.
Please let God use you to help me.
Please, whatsoever you do to the least of your brother is what you do to God. I will never forget you.

My Bank account number:- 0108798125
Access Bank Nigeria
Thank you.