How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Matches For Free On Your Phone

NAIRACLASS.COM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Matches For Free On Your Phone  (Read 378 times)

Guarana

• View Profile
Re: How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Matches For Free On Your Phone
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »

What is the maximum video resolution for these broadcasts? I want to connect my smartphone to a projector and watch football broadcasts on a big screen.
To connect a smartphone to a projector for broadcasting sports events, it must have the necessary interfaces. Check out this list of projectors that are suitable for the job. If we talk about the broadcasting service, then here is the FullHD resolution.

Ferelo

• View Profile
Re: How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Matches For Free On Your Phone
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 07:07:40 PM »

What is the maximum video resolution for these broadcasts? I want to connect my smartphone to a projector and watch football broadcasts on a big screen.

Olusegun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Matches For Free On Your Phone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 01:47:24 PM »

Most of you also want to watch the live matches on your smartphones, but most apps like DSTV mobile app will also need you to subscribe before you can gain access to any of their channels. This is why most people are looking for hacked DSTV apps, just like the way hacked Netflix App have been made available.
How To Watch Live DSTV Soccer Match For Free On Your Smartphone

The DSTV hacked App is not easy to get and the few that have it are not willing to give it out for free, but sell it. This is why I came up with an alternative app to DSTV mobile that can stream live matches for free.
The name of the app is Mobdro. Mobdro contains almost all the paid channels on DSTV. Channels like Supersports, ESPN, Arena TV, WWE TV, etc.
It streams very fast even in slow network conditions.

Download it HERE

How To Watch Live Matches On Mobdro

Download Mobdro App (use the link above)

Install and launch the app

Use the search bar to search for "Super Sports"

All the super Sports channels will be displayed, as long as you know the exact Super sport channel the match is shown, then just select it.

For example Super sport 3

Once you select the channel, within 3 secs, the live streaming will commence

Watch your football match and enjoy.